Pages

Sunday, September 23, 2012

ACFW Conference fun

JeanneT, Tina Radcliffe, Melissa Jaegars, Mary Connealy celebrating a prize luncheon won in Seekerville.
Myra Johnson, Janet Dean, Debby Giusti (and Melanie Dickerson's hand) preparing freebies for the conference.
We met Cara, Tari, and Andrea on the shuttle back from Grapevine. Cara came all the way from New Zealand!!
Missy Tippens, Mary Connealy, Tina Radcliffe, Debby Giusti, Janet Dean, Audra Harders, Myra Johnson

First day in Dallas before the conference. Us Seeker gals gearing up for an adventure on the town : )


Stay tuned, I'll have more photos later in the week!!

 

2 comments:

  1. Sigh...so great to see you again. I totally love you, lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great conference! Makes waiting a whole year for the next one worthwhile...sort of, LOL! Love you too, babes! I've got more pics to post later in the week and I KNOW my favorite Erica will be found amongst them : )

    ReplyDelete