Pages

Saturday, March 03, 2012

Day 3

I had a tough day getting the words out of my mind and onto the keyboard. The characters were not cooperating with me! I have to remember this is SpeedBo and the object of the lesson is to write through the editor, through the blech, through the stupidity (sometimes the character's; sometime my own) and get words on the screen!

Lots and lots of words and I can edit later.

Editing and revisions. The fun part : )

Join us in Seekerville for SpeedBo! You can sign up anytime, make your own goal, share your results -- or not, it's up to you. We're just there to cheer you through the rough the spots and celebrate every little success (and big ones, too).

See you there!

2 comments:

  1. It is 5pm on Sunday and I haven't written today. I will, but I am going to have to give my husband's computer back and I will have to write longhand. Slllooooowwwww.

    Yesterday I was like you. I only got 800 words in and they were ugly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugly is the name of the game right now, LOL! Just write the words.

    Long hand, huh? It's okay to write long hand. Gives your mind time to work out glitches that you might otherwise just gloss over.

    I wouldn't want to scribble all the time, but I must confess -- it's a lot less damaging to throw a pad of paper at the wall rather than a computer.

    Less expensive, too : )

    Way to go, Sherrinda!! YAYAYAY!!

    ReplyDelete