Pages

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Christmas break ends

It's been a hectic couple of weeks. As Christmas break wound down for my kids, so their to-do lists wound up. All the things they wanted to do as break stretched before them, became a mass confusion of completion at the end.

Ha! Nice to know some things never change : )

The kids are back up at college now where they belong and our house is quiet. Maybe too quiet. We might have to take in a boarder or two just to liven things up.

I'm in the final round of my tweaks of this manuscript before I send it to my editor. It's been a long haul, but a great learning experience. I've been writing romance for YEARS. Who would've thought turning in a second book to my editor would be so angst-ridden??

If you have any spare prayers, they would be greatly appreciated!!

No comments:

Post a Comment