Pages

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Revisions

I finished the revisions to Rocky Mountain Hero this evening! What a relief!

For the last two weeks, I've been coming home from work, eating with family and other little things, then off to my office from 7 pm to 9 pm. Weekends, I've been burrowed away from the light of day. Of course, this weekend, we've had snow floating down, so mega easy to stay in where it's warm : )

I'm so excited to see Rocky Mountain Hero (formerly Rough and Ready) come together. My editor has a great eye for detail and plot. All of her suggestions for revisions have only made the story stronger.

Okay, time to switch gears now and get mentally ready for day job tomorrow. I like playing 4-H all day, but I like writing inspirational romantic fiction better : )

No comments:

Post a Comment