Pages

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Merry Christmas!



The snow is flying here in Longmont! What a beautiful setting to celebrate the upcoming festivities of Christmas!








Most of my shopping is complete. Don't you just hate that nagging suspicion you've forgotten someone important on your list? Well, that's what I'm going through. I just know I'll remember too late to do anything about it.





Presents are all wrapped and under the tree. My family has made a conscious effort this year to shop conservatively, to consider the wants and needs of each other and to search thrift shops and flea markets to get the best deals. I certainly don't mind gently used!! My husband has MADE all his Christmas gifts! He says he's created something very tempting for the writer side of me. It's hard not to go peek...

In case life gets hectic and I don't post again, I want to wish everyone a very blessed Christmas! Keep Christ first in the days ahead and remember without birth of Jesus, we wouldn't have anything to celebrate!!






God's most richest blessing be to all!!


Merrry Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas, Audra!! I absolutely cannot wait to hear what your hubby made for you!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Missy! Neither can I : )
    Merry Christmas and safe travel!

    ReplyDelete