Would Thanksgiving be a day of thanks, if we didn't say what we're thankful for? No way! So I'll start with my list. Please feel free to add your own!
- For my loving family. Kara came home from college for the holiday and everyone is healthy, wealthy in love, and wise.
- For beautiful Colorado where I'm proud to call home.
- For God's blessing on a writing career that teaches me something each time I write a word.
- For friends that offer the best kind of support -- their unceasing love.
- For my husband. Without him, growing old wouldn't be any fun.
- For an utterly enjoyable day job that makes me look forward to going to work everyday.
- For a warm house we can afford and bills that don't exceed our income.
- For my loving parents who taught me the value of work and blessing of play.
- For my grandmother who nurtured and prayed over the seed of faith in my heart.
- For Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior, who loved me enough to die and rise again for me.
I could go on and on about the things I'm thankful for, but for anyone else, this would be boring. You only go around once in life, so live, laugh, and give praise!
Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank Him for all He has done. Philippians 4:6
Blessings to you this Thanksgiving Day!